- Green Architechture Pittsburgh is Ranking 3rd in the U.S.
- Skyline The Point from Mount Washington Monongahela River and Station Square
- Local History Small Cemetery Downtown
- Steel City Homestead: from Steel Mill to Strip Mall
- Public Art MLK Community Mural Project
- Steel + Art Deer Head at Carrie Furnace
- Church East Liberty Presbyterian St. Mary of Mercy
- Getaway Kennerdell Scenic Overlook
As a photojournalist Christopher Rolinson documented day-to-day life in the sometimes gritty communities situated along the Upper Ohio River Valley. He has documented the war ravaged Former Yugoslav Republic of Kosovo and has returned to the region two more times to document and understand the diverse cultures of Eastern Europe.
In 2004 Rolinson began documenting Pennsylvania's state parks and wild places. While a U.S. National Parks Service Artist-in-Residence he documented the hard-scrabbled landscapes and culture of the desert border region.
Christopher Rolinson, Assistant Professor of Photography and Photojournalism, Point Park University Christopher can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to guest edit this magazine? Submit your proposal