- The Birds Bird's-eye View of Pittsburgh Urbanscape - from 535 ft from 841 ft
- The Bees Inside a Bee Colony - Comb Cells Honey Life Cycle and Disease
- Ice Breakers How to Sample Drinking Water on a Frozen Lake
- Man Made Waterbody Green Space
- Foreign Fish Lake Tahoe Invasive Species Research
- Stopping by Woods Counting Snails in Ontario Identifying Flowers in Ohio
- Scoping by Water A Headwaters Meadow in Arizona
Molly Mehling Guest Editor of this issue of GigaPan Magazine grew up just west of Pittsburgh. As child of the Appalachian hills she witnessed both the natural beauty of the region and the struggle for transformation beyond its industrial identity. As an ecologist environmental scientist and photographer Molly works to generate and communicate knowledge for environmental decision making. In the classroom in the field and in the community Molly uses photography to spark and facilitate dialogue about nature science and sustainability.
For more info visit her website mollymehling.com.
Want to guest edit this magazine? Submit your proposal